- Medina High School (2004-2008).
- The University of Akron, Myer's School of Art (2008-Present).
- Major: Graphic Design
- Minor: Illustration
- Minor: Drawing
- Minor: Art History
- Dean's List at The University of Akron for Fall, 2010 & Spring, 2011.
- Awarded "Best (Foundation) Portfolio Presentation" (Spring, 2011).
- "The Shopper's Dream." A single piece of collage used for Prof. Mark Soppeland's permanent multi-wall installation highlighting what a "shopper's dream" may be.
- Experience with Adobe software, including InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Beaten every "Halo" game on Legendary difficulty.
- Fluent in Zombie speak.