Web Resources on Fatherhood
for 7400.255 - Fatherhood: The Parent Role
with additional links
is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the heart and art of fathering.
- Men's issues, parenting advice, news, real stories.
National Center for Fathering
- "to inspire and equip men to be better fathers"
The Fathers' Resource Center
-"a nonprofit family service agency ... to provide men with the inner resources to be the kind of father their children need. "
A Quarterly Newsletter Promoting the Home-Based Father
Brott and Ash: The Expectant Father
- a review of the book
- This site is dedicated to providing information about babies
Full-Time Dads Home Page
- the first all-electronic father's magazine
-Programs for New and Expectant Fathers
Effects of Father Absence
Fatherhood and Fatherlessness
- Articles and commentary from the WWW Virtual Library
Statistics about Absent Fathers
- A sample article from the link above
Divorce Page: Resources for Men
- Father's Rights organ
Fathers Rights Foundation
-"Dedicated to the Fight For Fathers Rights, That Kids Need Dads Too."
Fathers Rights and Equality Exchange
Mens Issues Page
- covering "the several men's movements encyclopediacally."
- from M.E.N. Magazine
Who Gets Custody Stats
- from the WWW Virtual Library - sample article
Promoting Responsible Fatherhood
- "Ignoring child support enforcement sends the wrong message in America"
National Congress for Fathers and Children
-"advocate for Equal Parental Responsibility and Protector of the Father-Child Relationship "
Click here to return to the Fatherhood Syllabus